Records that made you wanna do that

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
I had almost forgotten until tonight when I started playing freely and realized I was playing

"Rocking the Paradise "

Incorrectly I might add...................what album made you wanna be on stage and play

Terry B

Humble student of the blues
Goats Head Soup

I was 14 and it was the first of many Stones albums I would buy. Favourite song: Star, Star...something about lead guitars and movie stars...

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
I've admitted this before, so no dark secrets: I grew up listening to John Denver records. For my part it was "wanna get up on stage and sing," and I did just that starting in the church choir when I was around eight. The interest in playing came much later and, arguably, didn't really take hold until a couple of years ago. I'm slow but, eventually, I get there. :Beer:

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
No way can I choose just one.:whistle:

In a band:

The_Young_Rascals.jpg DC5.jpeg

(And the entire British Invasion.)

Solo:

Williams-Days.jpg sweet.jpeg Tea.jpeg

Last edited:

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
I've admitted this before, so no dark secrets: I grew up listening to John Denver records. For my part it was "wanna get up on stage and sing," and I did just that starting in the church choir when I was around eight. The interest in playing came much later and, arguably, didn't really take hold until a couple of years ago. I'm slow but, eventually, I get there. :Beer:
come on.......you can tell us

it was Leif Garrett wasn't it ?

artyman

Fareham UK
"Does your chewing gum lose its flavor, on the bed post overnight"
Never really been a gum chewer so couldn't possibly comment :LOL: But yes that's one of them, and My Old Man's a Dustman is the other at the moment. We may add more to our repertoire