That Exact Moment

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
You can actually see, the exact moment, working on one of my own songs to do at an open mic, that i completely forget the words and everything

I mean, a cover song, I get it, but forgetting the words to a song you write.............................that takes some talent

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
better in the garage than at an open mic.............trying to work on how to use the microphone using some of the techniques you suggested
You need a bigger head or a smaller mic, can't see ya back there.
How can the chicks admire you if they can't see you?

Anyways....with that mic and your voice, get right up on it and kiss it.:love:

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
You need a bigger head or a smaller mic, can't see ya back there.
How can the chicks admire you if they can't see you?

Anyways....with that mic and your voice, get right up on it and kiss it.:love:

all my chicks now, we compare AARP cards and cholesterol medications, usually people suggest I stand away from the microphone, far far far away.

I could probably buy a better microphone, but the reality, I am never gonna be a singer, its not me, so, this one with the 50's retro look helps me have a good time, and being a monoprice it was like $60. At the end of the day, I am just happy to make a good enough living I can have toys like this and have a great time

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
You can actually see, the exact moment, working on one of my own songs to do at an open mic, that i completely forget the words and everything

I mean, a cover song, I get it, but forgetting the words to a song you write.............................that takes some talent

Yeah, but since it's YOUR song, you can sing anything at all and no one will know they are the wrong words.

steve o

Student Of The Blues
sing the theme to barney ?
Had a friend who sang in a band that said no one listens to the words anyways, it doesn’t matter what you sing. He proved it to me by singing the directions for making macaroni and cheese to the music of “Smells Like Teen Spirit” by Nirvana and no one cared and the dance floor was full. Who knew:eek::cool::eek: