NGC

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
NGC = New Guitar Coming

I couldnt resist, been thinking about this for over a year. I already love Floyd Rose Guitars, and, the reality, I am tacky as hell.

yes, I am the type of guy who will wear snakeskin boots and have the velvet tapestry of dogs playing poker over the fireplace. I am the type to go to an opera and ask for a budlight

Yeah, I am that kind of tacky.................Finally, I ordered this today, zzounds honored an email coupon I got from Guitar Center, plus 12 months no interest payments, and free delivery. $374 plus tax

But, this comes on Sunday

MAB4.jpg

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
How the heck is that so affordable dang congrats dude!

usually run $449 to $499, Guitar Center sent me a coupon for 16% off, yeah, I know 16 ? weird number.
The guitars themselves are good, but the pick ups are on the lower/ mid level end. Eventually it will probably get some 80's style JB's or something in there.

Playing with enough guitars, I have noticed, many times its not the bodies that are cheap, its the pots and pick ups, so I just replace for what I want

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Man, make sure your chops are smokin', 'cause that guitar makes a statement!
yeah, the statement is
"Someone tell this guy the 80's ended almost 30 years ago"
Honestly, I got it for no other reason than, I want it. I work hard, I take care of my family, and the wife said, if it makes you happy and smile, then get it
There's a comment I've heard frequently over the years which applies to any advice you get from me, "Consider the source."
Please keep in mind that the guy making the comment has a guitar wrapped in pink fake fur! :D

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Wow! At first glance I thought you bought one of those "Game of Thrones" guitars that Fender came out with to capitalize on the popular TV series (I didn't watch). Looks kinda similar, but they were asking $10k for theirs! Very cool!!!