Hello from north Ohio

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
Welcome Denis. This is a great place to learn and Griff is a great teacher. I grew up in northwest Ohio. In central Ohio now.

artyman

Fareham UK
Hi and welcome from one of the UK mob, great bunch of folk on here with plenty of advice and encouragement so make yourself at home. Take a wander down to the basement and look in on the Virtual Jam Room, plenty of opportunities for you to improvise down there, you'll be most welcome.

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
Messed with guitars off and on but never stuck with it. I am impressed with BGU lessons. Looking forward to working through lessons and being able to just play improvisation. Forums look helpful and supportive. I know this was money well spent.

Denis

Hey welcome man!

I am in Cleveland where are you hanging out at? Maybe we can jam out!

A great set of people here!

DenisBoudreau

Blues Newbie
Hey welcome man!

I am in Cleveland where are you hanging out at? Maybe we can jam out!

A great set of people here!
I live in Wellington (West of Medina) and work in Akron. Your a funny man, jam out! lol I'm still lucky if my chord changes go smoothly. But still having fun. If you ever want to meet up we will have to figure out who is located where.

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
I live in Wellington (West of Medina) and work in Akron. Your a funny man, jam out! lol I'm still lucky if my chord changes go smoothly. But still having fun. If you ever want to meet up we will have to figure out who is located where.

Dude I am in Berea!

This is going to work ha ha!

I will send you a pm we can trade phone numbers etc.

Kalamazoo next year you will be ready!!!