How do I get a refund?

FredPflaum

Blues Newbie
I bought the rhythm course and I don't find it useful. I want a refund. I have emailed BGU help desk 4 times and have gotten no response. Very disappointed. What do I need to do to get the "guaranteed refund" you advertise about.

matonanjin

Chubby, old guy trying to play some blues.
I'm sorry to hear you're disappointed. That is surprising and not heard around here often. But the couple times I have had an issue with BGU customer service it was resolved quickly and to my complete satisfaction.

Why don't you call them at the number suggested on the Contact Page: 1-877-66BLUES (662-5837.)

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
I bought the rhythm course and I don't find it useful. I want a refund. I have emailed BGU help desk 4 times and have gotten no response. Very disappointed. What do I need to do to get the "guaranteed refund" you advertise about.
I've forwarded your message along to Griff. I imagine he will be in touch with you shortly.

mountain man

Still got the Blues!
Is that the "52 rhythms and fill variations"? I found that very useful just before I started going to open Blues jams at the local Sports Bar. If you are not there yet some of the other courses might be a better fit for now. We have all been there. But if you ever play out at an open Blues jam? They throw stuff at you that you have never heard or practiced (in the key of F or Bb or something obscure if you Blues leader came from a jazz background). So....... just getting these concepts firmly under your belt and into your fingers will be the only thing you'll have between standing there holding your guitar and standing there playing your guitar. Good luck!! And welcome to the forum!

Elio

Student Of The Blues
I'm sorry to hear you're disappointed. That is surprising and not heard around here often. But the couple times I have had an issue with BGU customer service it was resolved quickly and to my complete satisfaction.

Why don't you call them at the number suggested on the Contact Page: 1-877-66BLUES (662-5837.)

I agree that calling is the way to go. The last problem that I ran into (of only 2 in 8 years) was pleasantly resolved within 5 minutes.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Please let us know if this is still unresolved.

leftymike01

Blues Newbie
I bought the Rhythm Course I also felt it was not useful put down for a while went back to my old habits
And when I discover not by my own ear,But from a friend who told me I was missing the flow of the song
as he was doing lead fills between ,I thought will I would go back to the Rhythm course practice
one of the examples from the course till I had it down invite my friend back and ask him to jam some lead fills to it
and he smile and said you got it. my point is maybe just hang on to it .