WIT Lesson 31 On the Porch Part 2

I really could sit on the porch or deck and play like this for hours.   Thanks for showing us the way Griff.

As with all the lessons, it will get better with practice and quality repetition.

It will be cool to apply some of the turnarounds and licks from the bonus material to these paying on the porch lessons, moving on to those now.   

If any forum members within a couple hundred miles of Tulsa want to jam together, please reach out. 

LESSON 31 On the Porch Part 2

Ivan

Blues Newbie
You're really knocking these out of the park. As with part 1.....ditto for the second.
Well done WIT!

I’m new here how long did it take you to get through the course?
At that time I was working on the course 4 or 5 days per week for a few hours. It seems like it took me about six weeks to get through the rhythm material (first 12 lessons or so) and about six months to memorize and record the other lessons.

WimVD

Every day I have the blues
I really could sit on the porch or deck and play like this for hours. Thanks for showing us the way Griff.

As with all the lessons, it will get better with practice and quality repetition.

It will be cool to apply some of the turnarounds and licks from the bonus material to these paying on the porch lessons, moving on to those now.

If any forum members within a couple hundred miles of Tulsa want to jam together, please reach out.

LESSON 31 On the Porch Part 2
Nice playing, Jeff.
If you like this "on the porch" style playing, then I can recommend Griff's course "How to jam the blues alone".

Wim.