Caline CP-06+ Rechargeable Pedal Power Supply

MikeR

Guitar Challenged
Staff member
I use a Boxlight rechargeable power supply with a large pedal board, but was looking for something smaller for a small board. Bought the Caline CP-06+ for around $45 shipped from China and so far, it works great! They claim 5 hours runtime on a full charge and I've done about two hours so far without the unit indicating it's dropped to 50%. The only thing I don't care for is that there's a blue light for every output that's on all the time (whether the output's being used or not), plus two red power lights. If it was under a board, it would be less noticeable. Here's what it looks like:

Caline2.jpg

Caline1.jpg

Terry B

Humble student of the blues
Is that a Pedaltrain Metro you have it on? That's what I plan to use mine on.

Last edited:

cowboy

Blues, Booze & BBQ
Mike...where did you get it...I'm using the Big Joe's on my mini board but would think about a couple for my full pedal board...thanks...later.

cowboy

MikeR

Guitar Challenged
Staff member
Mike...where did you get it...I'm using the Big Joe's on my mini board but would think about a couple for my full pedal board...thanks...later.

cowboy

The only sellers I know of are in China. I got it through Aliexpress, but there are a bunch of sellers (probably the same ones) on Ebay as well.