Firefly LPs Coming Soon

MikeR

Guitar Challenged
Staff member
so whats the deal with these things showing up only at certain times, then you cant get them ?

I don't think they have a large production facility. They seem to do them in monthly batches of different styles and colors, then they go to Amazon and sell out in a few days. Here's an update on the LPs:

"LP'S FINISHED BUT DELAYED BY CUSTOMS 1 TO 2 WEEKS They are inspecting the container. Estimated arrival End of September Early October. Very small run, don't say we didn't warn you. Be kind and just order one this time around. More will be made and in more colors. Maybe in time for the holidays."

Jalapeno

Student Of The Blues
I like the colors of the purple and blue one but I think they did a dis-service to it by not using the painting pattern of the two above it. They goofed the transition in my opinion. Had they brought the blue up to the neck pickup, like the green and yellow one, I'd like it better.

Eric
A quick photoshop of the transition and now I think the purple and blue should be reversed.

Firefly-LPS2.jpg

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
None of those color schemes lights a fire in my belly but, if I had to choose one, methinks I'd go for that last one: the black/red/yellow burst. Has a sort of traditional "iced tea burst" Gibson feel to it. :Beer:

MikeR

Guitar Challenged
Staff member
My favorite color is the first one. Looks like their attempt at using a PRS Trampas green on an LP.

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
My favorite color is the first one. Looks like their attempt at using a PRS Trampas green on an LP.

I can't quite put my finger on the source of my dislike but, for me, green is the one color I don't want any part of on my guitars. Go figger. :confused: