ALIENSTOCK 9/19 thru 9/22/2019

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
You boys are walking on some very thin ice. Remember that I know where you live...

Don't forget... I also know where you live!
evil.gif

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
According to "YAHOO" today "Alienstock has now grown to 2 towns--and the great part is ALL most ALL the comments are NEGATIVE,,which tells me THE GOVERNMENT TROLLS--- on the "BEAST" are scared---they keep talking about water, toilets, food---what they don't know is we got RVs--that can last a week--food, water, generators, and guitars--what more do you need to make it for 3 days.

Also I just finished my, proto "Alienstock" celabration shirt---I will get a picture of it on here tomorrow---now I am going for the real deal---:)< we need a little alien picture on these faces.:)

kestrou

Blooze Noobie
There’s some pretty tough bikers out there in the desert lands - I’ve seen’em survive on nothing but tequila and sand for days at a time...

Kevin

Jalapeno

Student Of The Blues
1st round at airbrush ]View attachment 8809 AND POSTING PICTURESo_OI know there is a way to do it but damn if I could figure it out.----Maybe you guys can---before you have to bill me for a NECK BRACE:ROFLMAO: Later it really looks beter standing up.
Looks great. It should probably have the date on it so when they pick you up, probe you, and return you to earth you'll know how much time has elapsed.

Eric

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Hey Now!
That looks pretty darn good:thumbup:
Musician, artist.....what next:sneaky:
What size do you wear?:) I said I was only going to do 5 or 6---but my son wants one and one for my grandaughter & grandson so there goes my inventory....OH WELL I do know one thing I need to get a lot faster that one took me about 6 hours to do maybe more....Then I started on the real one (Steves) got it almost finished and was spraying the clouds in and tip my airbrush and spilled dark blue paint all down it, so yesterday I worked on covering it up it is-- HARD--- to cover any real dark colors-now it has more paint on it than my house, so now it is in the "educational lesson" stage which means it is doomed for the rag bag. I did learn one valuable lesson,so I guess it was not a total loss. Later

Last edited:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
What size do you wear?:) I said I was only going to do 5 or 6---but my son wants one and one for my grandaughter & grandson so there goes my inventory....OH WELL I do know one thing I need to get a lot faster that one took me about 6 hours to do maybe more....Then I started on the real one (Steves) got it almost finished and was spraying the clouds in and tip my airbrush and spilled dark blue paint all down it, so yesterday I worked on covering it up it is-- HARD--- to cover any real dark colors-now it has more paint on it than my house, so now it is in the "educational lesson" stage which means it is doomed for the rag bag. I did learn one valuable lesson,so I guess it was not a total loss. Later
Don't worry about me Dave.
Get the family decked out.

Besides, I got enough aliens around here, don't wanna attract any with aluminum foil hats.

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Sharon and I were already going to be in Nevada 2 days before--so we are going to stay 3 more days and go up Saturday the 20th--we tried to find vacancies close by, but everything with in 100 miles is booked solid (at out rageous price). So we are just going to drive up spend a few hours then head back.....---"YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE" (unless your James Bond)"..----"Festival spawned by "STORM AREA 51" event gets final O.K.-from local officials"---on "THE BEAST". head lines. If you don't hear from me by the 25th--I either got beamed up.--or shot up):):eek:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Oops o_O
Looks like the event was a bust. Only 100 people!
Hope you didn't make 1,000 alien shirts:(

Now, ....that's 100 humans attending.
I did not see a news report on the number of aliens:whistle: but, I think they would probably like "human" shirts as souvenirs, hope you had some of those ready to go.

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Yep; it was kind of a bust---but there was more than a thousand there this morning---(according to the Las Vegas news)---with more expected
today. (We pulled the plug on going) Seems for every festival goer there were 3 cops there to follow them around.---(Leave it to the Gov. to shut down anything people might have fun doing). I guess there was road blocks--Helicopter patrols-armed law enforcement, all over the place. I doubt Woodstock would of had to many under the same circumstances. As for the shirts, as of right now there is only one that exsist in the world and Sloslunas has it, but I am going to do 4 or 5 more just for kicks. Later

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Yep; it was kind of a bust---but there was more than a thousand there this morning---(according to the Las Vegas news)---with more expected
today. (We pulled the plug on going) Seems for every festival goer there were 3 cops there to follow them around.---(Leave it to the Gov. to shut down anything people might have fun doing). I guess there was road blocks--Helicopter patrols-armed law enforcement, all over the place. I doubt Woodstock would of had to many under the same circumstances. As for the shirts, as of right now there is only one that exsist in the world and Sloslunas has it, but I am going to do 4 or 5 more just for kicks. Later
Kinda like the movie "The Blues Brothers" cops everywhere you look.:eek:

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Kinda like the movie "The Blues Brothers" cops everywhere you look.:eek:
That's what it sounded like to me---
I been following this since day 1---Friday morning they were showing it on Vegas NBC news---they showed several pictures of OLD GRAY HAIRED people in there RVs---cooking food for people (free of charge)---There was 270 parking spots almost all full---so I don't quite get where they keep coming up with that #100--Sat. morning they showed several people grilling hot dogs & hamburgers (and them weren't no small grills looked to be about 3' x 6') and giving away water all for FREE. I hope to heck it happens again next year and every year after--and the swarm keeps growing. .

Last edited: