This crap is addicting

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Well,
I got a very quick response form David at ProAudioDVD.
He told me he sent an email to you Dave, last night.
Let us know how this works out!
I e-mailed them last night-and David from Pro-audio e-mailed me back saying that they sent it as a computer download---which is useless to me,
so I e-mailed him back and ask for the DVD--instead of the computerized version---we will see what happens. ??? P.S. you are not in anyway responsible for anything. I think it was just a lack of communication between me and them....The receipt said "Ship to David York with my address on it"
I assumed it was being shipped---no place on the order gave you a option between computer download or DVD--however both are listed on the order form but no option-I assumed when it said ProaudioDVD it was a DVD.-- I think it will be alright. Later

Last edited:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
I e-mailed them last night-and David from Pro-audio e-mailed me back saying that they sent it as a computer download---which is useless to me,
so I e-mailed him back and ask for the DVD--instead of the computerized version---we will see what happens. ??? P.S. you are not in anyway responsible for anything. I think it was just a lack of communication between me and them....The receipt said "Ship to David York with my address on it"
I assumed it was being shipped---no place on the order gave you a option between computer download or DVD--however both are listed on the order form but no option-I assumed when it said ProaudioDVD it was a DVD.-- I think it will be alright. Later
I'll take responsibility if you like it, otherwise you're on you own:whistle:

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
-- I am losing faith in David at PROAUDIO EXP --- REAL QUICK--I received a e-mail last Friday (8 days ago--- saying t it was shipped--still no show. The day before yesterday he e-mailed me one of those "How do you like It'---
All I know is it only took 10 days to send Many Moons some pickups over in IRELAND.
Heck I order parts for my car out of California and usually get them in 3-4 days and they are usually a lot bulkier than a CD.---so what's so hard about plopping a CD in the mail box considering the $$.$$ been there for almost 3 weeks.:mad::mad::mad:

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
If it ain't here today, he is going to hear from me 1st thing Monday morning bright and early, and I ain't gonna be no happy camper...

Last edited:

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Thanks Captain. I deleted my post. I really don't like it when web sites don't have an address on their "About Us" or "Contact Us" pages.

Business phone numbers and live operators have gone the way of typewriters and secretaries.
I recently attempted to contact “AT&T” (THE phone company) After being bounced around web pages, I finally got a number to call - the recorded message told me to use the website!!!