a gift

Elwood

Blues
for my dear bride.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ab4vka6xwrl3vd/No Hands.mp3?dl=0

There once was a cute lil sh!t sitting way in the back with the college kids, beer, and peanuts, wearing a jean jacket. She thought I didn't like her because I kept squinting to get a better look. Glad she figured it out and stuck around for a while.

Happy 45!!! to her!

THE TUNE: recorded by Randy Travis. Written by Bruce and Smith (Russell Smith of Amazing Rhythm Aces fame). Actually is a "pretty" love song done by Randy.

The Moral: Marry a musician and look what you get!?!

Hope someone enjoys it. This is rough, I worked on it lots and just ran out of time (or current ability). It started to get like mashing a zit to make it better, aint working.

Not blues but I did use a guitar.

Steve

Elwood

Blues
Very kind guys. I guess I just got feeling kinda silly :rolleyes: and reached way out there and it got shaky. I really wanted to do something nice...at least I did something? :whistle: It's like, if I was good at building I might have built her something, or i could have bought her something she doesn't need or really want - with both our money. Instead, like a kid making a card, I tried to take a nice tune and make it a loving gesture. Good news here, I tried to be stealthy as possible while learning this, and she is not terribly musical (we won't go to her taste in players) so my guess is...she liked it!!! Cool!

(she's tough though, this does not qualify for a new guitar purchase motivating event)