VINTAGE AIR GUITAR ON CRAIGSLIST, $799

Mark from Murrieta

Blues Junior
Reluctantly parting with this awesome vintage air guitar. My uncle saw some dude in the audience playing this at a Thin Lizzie concert back in the 70s. Long story short, my uncle ended up trading the dude a lid of Acapulco gold for it and then gave it to me about 20 years ago. I’ve taken it to more concerts than I can remember and always get great comments about it. It’s definitely a chick magnet, especially if you’re working the has-been tour circuit (Rick Springfield, Bon Jovi, Kansas, Cheap Trick, whatever). The only reason I’m selling is to fund my lifelong dream of an overseas snipe hunt. Otherwise I’d never let this one go. No lowball offers or scams please.

air.jpg

Jalapeno

Student Of The Blues
At first I thought that was my picture lifted from my NGD pictures at the Ernie Ball forums from back in 2008 when I started my musical journey but I think maybe the orange interiors were common for Fender style basses?

I couldn't find my post on the EB forums but here is one of the pictures on my hard drive that I uploaded back then. It looks pretty close :)

MMBass01.jpg

Of course mine isn't for an air guitar but a real bass.

Boysie

Just for fun
Aaaah, Acapulco Gold, reminds me of the gold shipment in Zachariah, the first electric western.