Texas Flood: The Inside Story of Stevie Ray Vaughan

matonanjin

Chubby, old guy trying to play some blues.
For all us SRV fans(And if you're a BGU member isn't that a given?), Texas Flood: The inside story of Stevie Ray Vaughan was just released recently. What follows is from Andy Aledort's Facebook page. It made the NY Times Best Seller List. Andy is co-author and a teacher over at TrueFire and a long time contributor to Guitar World magazine. I don't know anything about the other author, Alan Paul.

"TEXAS FLOOD: THE INSIDE STORY OF STEVIE RAY VAUGHAN
We just got the amazing news that "Texas Flood: The Inside Story of Stevie Ray Vaughan" made the New York Times Bestseller's list. Thank you to everyone who made it possible--all those who spent hours talking to us and trusted us to tell the story as it deserved to be told. And a huge thank you to everyone who bought the book. This is a very great honor for each of us individually but it is most exciting because it shines a bigger, brighter light on Stevie, a person and a musician of the highest order. May his memory and music live on forever."

It adds to the credibility of this book that Jimmie Vaughan, Tommy Shannon and Chris Layton all contributed to this project with epilogues and forwards, etc. As soon as I finish this post I am clicking on the "Add to cart" button!

srv.jpg