Newcomer

LawrenceStringer

Blues Newbie
Hi, I'm Lawrence and I live in the South West of England . I've been playing guitar for about 6 years and have a degree of proficiency and knowledge of scales , modes etc. I'm just starting the Blues Guitar unleashed course and look forward to getting much better.

LeftyJohn

West Wiltshire/Exeter, UK
Hi Lawernce,

Welcome from a fellow Brit (and in the South West too)!

I've not been playing as long as you, currently working my way through Strumming and Rhythm Mastery having muddled my way through Beginning Blues Guitar before I tackle BGU.

Regards, John

artyman

Fareham UK
Hi Lawrence and welcome from another of the UK mob, a bunch of us are meeting up for the annual jam over the weekend of 9th-10th November at The Bell in Driffield, it's always a great weekend with a great bunch of guys, it would be fantastic if you could join us for the fun, More details in this thread http://bluesguitarunleashed.com/forum/index.php?threads/bgu-uk.26495/ Chris Hurst is the organiser to contact if you are interested (obsidianskies here on the forum)

Here' s a video of some of the proceedings from a couple of years ago you can link to more from there.

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
Welcome from across the pond, and don't let that innocent video Artyman posted fool you, I'm sure that lads threw back enough Pints to float a battleship!