Pedals/Effects Ridiculous Pedal Purge...

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
I realize it's probably bad form to use my own forum to sell my stuff... but I can't imagine anyone else I'd rather see playing with these :)

So, I have amassed a staggering number of pedals, amps, speakers, etc. over the years and I'm tired of looking at a lot of it.

I'm starting with some pedals. If you are interested, send me a conversation and assume that if you are in the US I'll cover shipping, and if you're outside the US shipping is probably prohibitively expensive... but if you want to cover it I'll give it a whirl.

Sorry there's no way to really line this stuff up, but hopefully it's pretty obvious. These are priced to sell, I went on Reverb/Ebay and saw either what they have recently sold for or are currently offered at (on some of the less common ones.)

Payment has to be via Paypal, it's too hard to set up credit card processing for a bunch of one-shot deals like this.

NAME COND VELCRO Orig Box $$ Notes
Lovepedal Black Caucus Kalamazoo Mint No Yes $110
Friedman BE-OD Mint No Yes +Bag, Feet $125 Gain trim changed
SOLD - Vertex Steel String Good Griplock Yes $140 Couple of scratches
Friedman Dirty Shirley Mint No Yes +Bag, Feet $125
TC Electronic Mojo-Mojo Mint No Yes $30
Fulltone '70 Mkii BC-108 Mint No Yes $100
XTS Winford Drive Exc Yes Yes with bag $180
Alexander Pedals Jubilee Exc Yes Yes $140
Carl Martin Plexi-Tone Low Gain Mint No Yes $125
Carl Martin Plexi-Tone Single Good Yes Yes $90 paint chip
Lovepedal Amp11 Mint No Yes $135
JHS Angry Charlie V3 (3 EQ) Exc Griplock Yes $150
Fulltone OCD v1.7 Exc No Yes $90 SN 129635 very small paint chip in front
XTS Precision Multi-Drive Exc Griplock Yes $170
JHS Angry Charlie V2 (2 EQ) Exc Griplock Yes $125
Lovepedal Purple Plexi Exc Yes Yes $130
MXR 5150 Overdrive Pedal Mint No Yes $125
Fulltone Mini Deja Vibe Exc Griplock Yes $170 SN 05712
Custom Tones Ethos Overdrive TLE Good Yes No $425 SN 7027 - No Power Supply Or Box
Custom Tones Ethos Overdrive TLE Mint Yes Yes $475 SN 10509 with Power Supply
Fulltone Fulldrive 2 (Mosfet) Exc Yes No $70 SN 24139
Lovepedal HP Tweed Twin Exc Griplock No $140
Lovepedal Les Lius Exc No No $135 has "manual"
Wampler Pinnacle Good Yes No $90
Monte Allums OD-308 (Rat) Exc Yes No $100 already built :)
MI Audio Crunch Box (orig) Exc Yes No $80
SOLD - Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive Mod Exc Griplock No $90
Wampler Plexi-Drive Deluxe Mint No No $175
Hermida Audio Dual Boost Exc Griplock No $250 Super Rare Now
Boss CS-3 with HA Mod Exc Yes No $90 No rubber on bottom, just velcro

Last edited:

jackderby52

Prehistoric blues knob (not newbie)
Wow, you have issues! :)...

Gotta ask, what pedals are you keeping?

Good luck with the sale...

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
I think this does qualify as ridiculous pedal purge...................since I got rid of pedals and went to rack only with the voodoo, I am waiting for the next round

Griff

Staff member
I would hazard a guess that the list above is just a small percentage of the total number on hand. ;)
Sadly, you're right. But remember I've been collecting for a looooooooong time. Obviously a lot of these are overdrive pedals, and I bought a lot of them only to try them out and ended up not using them, so it's time to let them go.

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
Now I know they are pedals, but selling guitar gear can result in ex-communication from this hallowed forum, the disposal of guitars is just not allowed :ROFLMAO:

Griff's just being the enabler he has been since I found him online. It won't work with me (unless he still has the Sparkle Drive Mod I just messaged him about). ;)
P.S. Does anyone know what the YES NO means?

Griff

Staff member
OK... a couple of the pedals are sold, and I have marked them as such.

I'll give the rest about a week before I put them up at Reverb or Ebay... you know you want one...

Momantai

Red nose, red guitar
Okay, Okay, maybe some pedals are not in the 11R .... like the Source Audio Ventris or the TC electronic B9 organ simulator. Maybe there is some room for a few pedals :rolleyes:

D. R. Miller

Good News Blues
Just ordered one of the new Mad Professor Supreme OD pedals which is on it's way from across the pond. Hoping it will eliminate the need for a couple of pedals I currently have on the board.