Griff on Bluesville

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
This is so cool... too bad I cancelled my subscription a year ago. For some reason it never sounded very good in my car (which is really the only place I needed it.) Maybe it was just me, but I always heard digital artifacts that drove me crazy.

However, I did like the variety. I typically use Pandora now, but I'll admit it's not as good. Might have to go back and give XM a try one more time, maybe it's gotten better (and I'd LOVE to hear my own stuff on the radio!)

I suspect that if you request other songs from the album they will play them. Laura reached out to them to get them the music and they were receptive. They have a facebook page (Bluesville does, specifically) and they seem pretty on top of things.

Rick23

Blues Junior
I heard an announcer say this afternoon that you can go to the bluesville fb page and write in your favorite new album so far this year

david moon

Attempting the Blues
Congrats to Griff on this. I often use Pandora as my "car radio" as I have an Aux input to the car audio. Ususally tuned to the Bonamassa "channel".In addition to Joe B, get some SRV, Walter Trout, others in the blues/rock vein.

02KnowBetter

I need a shot of Rhythm and Blues...
They're still playing it! I was bowled over to hear the DJ Early Times mention that he's going to play a new tune by Griff Hamlin. It was almost like they were playing music by someone I know. Way to go Griff and the band. You deserve to be proud of your efforts!

david moon

Attempting the Blues
Just got the CD today and was listening in the car. As we all know (especially those who have attended Griff's events) the rhythm section is awesome. And Griff on guitar and vocals. The horn section really punches it up. Track #3 Down and Out is a hard rocker that might have some crossover potential.