This is lot of guitar for the money

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
I have this. It is a Squier Double Fat Tele. Solid mahogany body and neck, set neck, caved top. It had some kind of "Duncan Designed" humbuckers in it that had all slugs on all coils and no screw pole pieces that sounded pretty good. But I swapped those for a set of Iron Gear Rolling Mills and it is a KILLER blues machine!

DOUBLE FAT TELE.jpg

BigRigSteve

aka Drumtrucker... coming to a town near you
Nice! Kind of reminds me of a Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 2. Does that say Indonesia on the back of the neck? I like the guitars coming out of Indonesia a lot better than the South Korean builds these days.
YES, Indonesia and the fret work is nice.

BigRigSteve

aka Drumtrucker... coming to a town near you
Didn't the detective work you and I did when you asked me to talk you out of buying it indicate that the guitar is made at Cort's Indonesian factory?
They build some good stuff!
yes, you did scrutinize the crap out of it

jackderby52

Prehistoric blues knob (not newbie)
BigRig, that thing looks incredible.. Rarely do I see a guitar posting (unless its an acoustic) that grabs me... That baby grabs me and then some!! Enjoy man!!

ChicagoCharlie

Blues Newbie
Here is another "That's an incredible guitar",
After looking at the Sweet Water page, I jumped down to look at the specs. The biggest problem I have with Fenders are the smaller neck radius's is the smaller neck radii that usually end up on their guitars. And I was seriously impressed that the neck radius is 15.75 inches.
Hope this one is a keeper.