Hi. I'm Ellen and I just joined yesterday.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
I am working diligently on improving my skills. Expect a few questions from time to time. I definitely can use some advice and help.
Hi Ellen, welcome to the Forum. Questions are the first and foremost reason this forum exists, so PLEASE do jump in.

EllenHarvey

Blues Newbie
Thanks Zzzen. I spent way too much time trying to figure our where to spend my money best. I ended up where I started, Griff has the best approach. There is only one other worth considering.

Zzzen Dog

Blues Junior
Thanks Zzzen. I spent way too much time trying to figure our where to spend my money best. I ended up where I started, Griff has the best approach. There is only one other worth considering.
I hear you... I find TrueFire to also be useful. But it's really easy to get dragged in all sorts of directions with them. Griff's stuff is a little more organized.

Elio

Student Of The Blues
I am working diligently on improving my skills. Expect a few questions from time to time. I definitely can use some advice and help.

Welcome to the group. No question ever goes unanswered, with probably more opinions than you would ever think possible!