A Little Fun on a Rainy Sunday Night

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Delicious(y)
Loved it, well done.:Beer:
That young man is fantastic and the old man is damn good.
Too bad the doggy didn't join in.

Last edited:

Iheartbacon

Blues Junior
So, the first time I clicked on the link, YouTube gave me a very interesting video on four ways to cook lobsters that had nothing to do with blues guitar and was far from laid back. Unfortunately, I am allergic to lobster and will not be able to use anything I learned.

On second try I got the correct video. A cool jam for sure but I noticed that roughly 2/3rds of the performers did not get a glass of scotch. Perhaps that contributed to the SG guy not wanting to be plugged in. Next time try giving him a Stratocaster and a drink and see if he opens up.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
I noticed that roughly 2/3rds of the performers did not get a glass of scotch.
My glass was actually Gentleman Jack. The gentleman with the unplugged SG decided to stop drinking a few years ago and the other of the third is a little too young for such activities.

Anyone who was at BGU Live 2017, 2016 or 2015 will probably recognize Diego Vargas, the youngster of the group. For those of you who don't know who he is, he's a friend of Griff and Laura's boys and a private student of Griff's. My wife and I had the pleasure of hosting him and his parents this past weekend at our home.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
That's was nice, the young man is very good, so were you--But no TELE? What's up with that?;););)

Ummm.... they were all at the cleaners?
The two Strats we were playing also just been restrung and the white one just received a fresh setup last week.

Last edited:

steve w

Nottinghamshire, UK
Thought I'd have a quick peek at the video but ended up staying till the end. The youngster was very good and the lad on the white strat wasn't bad either.:sneaky:

Elwood

Blues
Awesome Lloyd. Your production stuff, I don't even know what compliment is right, your out running and I'm sitting there staring at my laces.

Of course the playin is cool (not being dismissive, you just play well). Very enjoyable. Also, It is nice to see some consideration for those who enjoy playin and don't need a cord.

Good stuff!

OG_Blues

Guitar Geezer
Awesome!!!
I didn't know you could buy those Swiffer floor cleaner things in pink!!
Or is that strap abuse I'm seeing there?