Miscellaneous repair shops in new york/longisland

WarrenHummel

Blues Newbie
Hi i'm not sure this is the right place to post this , the problem is i have a acoustic guitar that i need t have the bridge replaced . the four shops i have been too all want to just fill it in and repair it , does not address the reason as to why the bridge cracked . I have a big crack on one side of the bridge right by the saddle and another small crack on the other side .no one is addressing as to why it cracked . Does anyone know of a really good repair shop in the long island / new york area who could replace a bridge. thanks for any help you can give Warren

tommytubetone

Great Lakes
There must be a bunch of them in a large city. Maybe go to an open mic where there are a lot of acoustic players and ask where they take their guitars for repairs. :Beer:

WarrenHummel

Blues Newbie
There must be a bunch of them in a large city. Maybe go to an open mic where there are a lot of acoustic players and ask where they take their guitars for repairs. :Beer:
Hi thanks for the input , to make a long story short the bridge on my acoustic cracked right by the saddle on both sides been to four shops and they all want to just fill it in , I don't want it filled in . Already have the replacement from Zager Guitars ., i want the bridge replaced . Well thanks anyway the search goes on , will send you an update when i find someone to fix this for me. Warren Hummel