Happy Birthday Cowboy Bob - December 20

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Here's wishing the happiest of birthdays to one of our resident recording experts and all around great guy, @Cowboy Bob. Bob has helped me quite a number of time and is almost always looking through the Recording Tips and Tricks section. He has his own stand alone recording studio which he built himself, building and all! Always available with great advice and an extremely good nature.

Here's wishing you the best of birthdays today, CB. May you enjoy many more happy birthdays to come in the years ahead!

Cowboy Bob

Horse Player/Guitar Wrangler
Here's wishing the happiest of birthdays to one of our resident recording experts and all around great guy, @Cowboy Bob. Bob has helped me quite a number of time and is almost always looking through the Recording Tips and Tricks section. He has his own stand alone recording studio which he built himself, building and all! Always available with great advice and an extremely good nature.

Here's wishing you the best of birthdays today, CB. May you enjoy many more happy birthdays to come in the years ahead!
Wow! Thanks y’all. I am truly humbled to be associated with all y’all.

Sorry for the late reply, been swamped at my day gig and in the studio.

Of course the studio is my passion and retirement plan. Mixing and overdubbing a 16 song album for a regional band. (Yes, I even have a little performance time in the overdubs).