"Layla" Acoustic Cover, Video Recording

(BW)

Better off with the Blues!
Always wanted to learn this song (I did nothing except eat, drink, sleep, and play this song for about a week). It seems that in Eric Clapton's old recordings of this song, he plays goes from the Dm to the Bb a little quick but it still sounds in time. I tried to emulate this in my playing of the song. Thanks for checking it out and feel free to give any thoughts on my playing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6ya4zwPN5k

Jalapeno

Student Of The Blues
Nicely done! I learnt that once but stopped playing it for some reason. You've inspired me to pick it back up. Thanks.

Eric

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Apart from the minor hiccup at 2.03 that was just about perfect!!(y) Great timing throughout. Well done.

It also led me on to a video of Clapton's version which I really enjoyed, so thanks for that.:)

(BW)

Apart from the minor hiccup at 2.03 that was just about perfect!!(y) Great timing throughout. Well done.

It also led me on to a video of Clapton's version which I really enjoyed, so thanks for that.:)
Thanks. Griff has really helped me with my timing which I struggled with for years without realizing.

Thatman

Playin' for the fun of it.
Loved it, you've clearly put a lot of effort into that number and it's a big favourite of my wife's. Seen Eric a few times and he is a great performer. Well done Brandon. (y)

(BW)

Loved it, you've clearly put a lot of effort into that number and it's a big favourite of my wife's. Seen Eric a few times and he is a great performer. Well done Brandon. (y)
Good to hear from you Thatman! Always appreciate your encouragement. Thanks!

Terry B

Humble student of the blues
Great job! I've wanted to learn that one for a long time, maybe have to give it another go.