Blues Jam in E minor

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
Good stuff TZ! But, NOW (post NE BGU Live event), that's expected of you!

I don’t think that I can handle all of this pressure:eek:. Hopefully we will meet up at a future BGU live event and take part in a sandbagger duel so that you can win your title back and I can go back to being plain old Ted Z.(y)(y)(y)

jmin

Student Of The Blues
I don’t think that I can handle all of this pressure:eek:. Hopefully we will meet up at a future BGU live event and take part in a sandbagger duel so that you can win your title back and I can go back to being plain old Ted Z.(y)(y)(y)
...the pressure is rather intense, but you'll survive! As for a future BGU sandbagger duel, no way! I've heard enough of your playing to know better! But, meeting up at a future BGU Live event sounds awesome! Sorry, but you'll never be "plain old Ted Z." ever again (it's part of the curse!)

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
The surprising thing is the sandbagger moniker for either/both of you. Obviously not enough people visit the VJR. Hearing TZ didn't come as a big surprise to me, because I've heard a lot of what he can do down here. Same for you Jmin, although I haven't had the pleasure of hearing you bend a string live as of yet. It ain't sandbagging when you put it out there for everyone to hear... and they don't show up (down here) to listen!

jmin

Student Of The Blues
The surprising thing is the sandbagger moniker for either/both of you. Obviously not enough people visit the VJR. Hearing TZ didn't come as a big surprise to me, because I've heard a lot of what he can do down here. Same for you Jmin, although I haven't had the pleasure of hearing you bend a string live as of yet. It ain't sandbagging when you put it out there for everyone to hear... and they don't show up (down here) to listen!
Thanks for the continuing support, Papa! I remember that you posted a very kind message after I signed up for the Dallas (Allen) Roadtrip!

You may be a newbie, but you'll be like one of those newbies at Arrowhead that made everyone do a "heads up" and pay attention! I see the bar inching ever higher!

The only disappointment was that you weren’t there (hurricanes and moving, I believe.) Hopefully we’ll be able share some live “string bending” at a future BGU Live event!

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Hey guys,
I've been absent down here lately, most of my gear is packed up for a while.

I'm glad I dropped in to see what you're up to:)

JP,
Good as ever:thumbup:

TZ,
Welcome.....nice stuff:thumbup::thumbup:

Paleo,
Loved it :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: