2018 BGU NE Jam V is official !!!!!

backSlash

I prefer my kale with a silent "k"
I've been lurking on this thread, jealous as all hell. I missed the Lake Arrowhead trip this year, and will be on family vacation when this shindig goes down.

Please video as much of this as possible!

In the mean time, I look forward to jamming with you folks at....a 2018 road trip this fall...maybe...hopefully...???

Tony Ludwig

Blues Junior
Folks, Leaving Monday morning to Lake Glen, was wondering where exactly do we meet and when on Thursday? and where and when on Friday? perhaps I missed the information - thanks!

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
I've been lurking on this thread, jealous as all hell. I missed the Lake Arrowhead trip this year, and will be on family vacation when this shindig goes down.

Please video as much of this as possible!

In the mean time, I look forward to jamming with you folks at....a 2018 road trip this fall...maybe...hopefully...???
Lloydstock!!Lloydstock!!

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
Folks, Leaving Monday morning to Lake Glen, was wondering where exactly do we meet and when on Thursday? and where and when on Friday? perhaps I missed the information - thanks!

Post # 251 on Page 13 of this thread. Sorry, not sure how to link to the post.

Gibsongirl

Gibsongirl
Thursday: Meet at the Lawrence Street Tavern, corner of Cooper (28 Cooper St) and Lawrence Street, Glens Falls, NY, 12801. The jam is from 7- 11pm. I plan to be there by 6pm and will set up an amp and pedal or two for any BGU attendee that wishes to jam. The earlier you get there, the more opportunity to play. Come on in when you arrive and I'll get you into the rotation. Just bring your guitar.

Friday: Meet at the Hudson River Music Hall; 10 Maple Street, Hudson Falls, NY, 12839. We'll do a meet and greet at 9 am and start to jam at 10 am.

Safe travels everyone.
See you in a few days.

Kathleen
518-361-7728, text if you need anything right away.

FrankL

Mr. Bites Off More Than I Can Chew
Thursday: Meet at the Lawrence Street Tavern, corner of Cooper (28 Cooper St) and Lawrence Street, Glens Falls, NY, 12801. The jam is from 7- 11pm. I plan to be there by 6pm and will set up an amp and pedal or two for any BGU attendee that wishes to jam. The earlier you get there, the more opportunity to play. Come on in when you arrive and I'll get you into the rotation. Just bring your guitar.

Friday: Meet at the Hudson River Music Hall; 10 Maple Street, Hudson Falls, NY, 12839. We'll do a meet and greet at 9 am and start to jam at 10 am.

Safe travels everyone.
See you in a few days.

Kathleen
518-361-7728, text if you need anything right away.
Oh man I'm jonesing for this one. I only wish I could have made. You kids have a great time!!! Remember if there is no video evidence it didn't happen.

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
Damn I wish I was ready for this one. Work always seems to get in the way.

My fingers are like spaghetti, don't know my material and I've got two guitars to restring.

Glad the Skunk talked me into getting up there Wed night. Wing it baby!

We were supposed to prepare for this???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Now you tell me! I do feel your pain about work. I have been traveling more the past few months then I did the previous 33 years combined. Oh well...I can't wait to get up there and actually play with a band! Whether I do OK or crash & burn, I fully expect to have a great time. I won't be getting in until sometime Thursday evening and it will be late Thursday if I end up having to go in to work that morning before the 10 hour drive. Looking forward to seeing everyone Friday morning.