NGD - G&L Bluesboy Thinline

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Nice score! I picked up one of those Squier Thinline Teles with dual buckers a month or two back, and I've totally been digging it. Hope you like yours as much as I like mine. :Beer:

jackderby52

Prehistoric blues knob (not newbie)
I've always wanted a Fender Thinline and or a G & L Bluesboy. Riff City did a $135.00 price drop on this G & L. It's the tribute series which means it's made in Indonesia,but made very well. The bridge pickup is Fullerton made, but the humbucker is not. I'm going to replace the humbucker with a GFS Alnico ll, locking tuners, and upgrade the switch and pots. Should have about $650.00 in this when I'm done.

View attachment 5651
That's beautiful man!!

Slofinger

Blues Junior
Thanks for the link! That's a great price for drop in locking tuners!!. I was looking at a set of Graph Tech Ratio locking tuners that drop in also but the best price is $118.00.
Look out for the 2pin base on them. Unless your neck already has those, they're verrry hard to accurately drill.

CVTOT

Blues Newbie
I just bought a set of black locking tuners from Kiesel for my Squire Tele. Took one of the tuners off my guitar to check for the 2 pins and they're there. Hope they ship quick, I hate the tuners on the guitar.