Electric Guitars NGD

Cleotis

Boiled Eggs Rock
Since so many super Strat-style guitars are owned, it might be time to have a real Stratocaster. Some Fender locking tuners were cannibalized from another guitar and an Emerson Blender has been ordered. That's all the mods for this one. All looks good with it. Got to try it out now.

strat1.jpg

Cleotis

Boiled Eggs Rock
It's a Sweetwater exclusive Sandblasted MIA Stratocaster. American standard pickups are in it. The neck is not as chunky as the Professional and the neck finish is nice like Ibanez, no heavy lacquer.

CapnDenny1

Student Of The Blues
Love the satin finish necks. But my Squire Classic Vibe's are glossy, and they feel and play nice too?

JPsuff

Blackstar Artist
Love the body color and finish.

(and of course the headstock) ;)

The rosewood fingerboard is a perfect look too.

OG_Blues

Guitar Geezer
That's really nice - I like Strats, but I kind of get tired of plain old, same old, nothing new looking Strats.
Nice to see some variation, and that finish is very tasty IMO!

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
Love that finish! Not gonna compare it to my Spincaster because you can bank on my being biased as hell but, given that, you have one gorgeous axe there. Congrats! :Beer:

Slofinger

Blues Junior
A kid that just bought two of the guitars that I built, also was awaiting the arrival of that very same guitar and from Sweetwater. They only had four of them I think, so you were lucky to get one. Very nice and unique guitar!

artyman

Fareham UK
I'm afraid it doesn't do anything for me, looks like it is a rescue jobby from a fire ! each to there own I suppose

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
That's an interesting looking Strat! If it places as good as it looks you've got a keeper. Enjoy it! :Beer: