Wstorey45

Blues Newbie
This started out as my attempt at The Spent Money Blues. It morphed into something a little different as I:

1) Slowed it down to get more of a slow blues feel
2) Added a "thump Bass"
3) Modified the fingering on some licks due to the thump bass
4) Modified/added a couple of turn arounds
5) Rewrote the words (some borrowed, a few original words)
6) Renamed it to Evil Hearted Woman Blues

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ki2qtsa1iccd5tg/Evil Hearted Woman Blues - Taylor.mp3?dl=0

mountain man

Still got the Blues!
Sounds great Wstorey!! Really nice!! Singing is great too! I've been working on a pretty standard version of Spent Money Blues using hybrid picking. I can't seam to remember all the changes for all 7 pages........ It's coming along.......... Have you learned Traveling Blues? For some reason I can remember that one easier......... need to record......

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Well done:Beer:
I enjoyed that.
Nice play'n good pick'n.

I'm always interested in recording gear and technique, can you share?

Wstorey45

Blues Newbie
Sounds great Wstorey!! Really nice!! Singing is great too! I've been working on a pretty standard version of Spent Money Blues using hybrid picking. I can't seam to remember all the changes for all 7 pages........ It's coming along.......... Have you learned Traveling Blues? For some reason I can remember that one easier......... need to record......
Mountain man
Mountain man, thank you for your input! I appreciate your positive review!! I will check out Travrlling Blues

Wstorey45

Blues Newbie
Well done:Beer:
I enjoyed that.
Nice play'n good pick'n.

I'm always interested in recording gear and technique, can you share?
Captain Moto, thank you for your positive remarks! I recorded this ata friends house who has a very nice “Hobby” studio in his basement. He just left on vacation but I will get the technical info from him whenhegets back.

steve w

Nottinghamshire, UK
Steve W. Wow! I was hoping I would get some "likes". Thank you for your vote of confidence.

No problem. Credit were credit is due.
Oh and just to be clear I'm steve w not Steve W. There is a Steve W on here as well. Confusing? :)