Honky Tonk Women-Cover

CVTOT

Blues Newbie
Very nice arock, can you teach me that? What pedal's did you use to get that sound? I have my G&L tele sitting around with the low E string removed and the rest of it in open G just waiting for a great song like this.

arock

Help! I'm a rock
Great job, that dude's got a great voice for country music, if you do any of that!
That's funny you should say that. We have a "rule" in our band; no country music. We play classic rock and blues. That is what we advertise on our business cards, posters, and our Facebook band page. O

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
That's funny you should say that. We have a "rule" in our band; no country music. We play classic rock and blues. That is what we advertise on our business cards, posters, and our Facebook band page. O

Heh.

"What kind of music do you have?"

"We have both kinds: country and western!"

arock

Help! I'm a rock
Very nice arock, can you teach me that? What pedal's did you use to get that sound? I have my G&L tele sitting around with the low E string removed and the rest of it in open G just waiting for a great song like this.
Thanks, CVOT. I am using a Gibson SG with mini-humbuckers, into a D&M Drive by Keeley, into a Mag Echo delay by Keeley, into a Nace Pro-18 amp head driving two 112 cabs, one with a Cannabis Rex and the other with a Texas Heat. Also have the amp head daisy-chained to a Nace Pro-18 combo amp, so there is also a Greenback in the mix. My guitar also has the low E removed, lol!

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Just now making my way down here! Man, I had all the power amps kicked in for really loud playback here in the music room (at 8:15am). Really enjoyed that!

TwoNotesSolo

Student Of The Blues
Not able to play the MP3 for some reason.
It's one of the songs on my list to learn, but likely in regular tuning, I don't want to bother changing guitars for one song. Shouldn't be a problem, I think getting the rythm right is gmharder than getting the notes right.