Anemic SDOD recently?

david moon

Attempting the Blues
It may be just you since I have no idea what you're talking about.

OK I just got it- Stupid Deal Of the Day

Jack

Blues Junior
I haven't been paying any attention since they got that huge banner ad for various sales on top of their page.

mountain man

Still got the Blues!
I've been watching nearly every day. I've been seeing guitars and such every week. Then I see the "light machine" or something like that. What's that about? I hope they put on those music stands again soon. I'm ready for a couple of those now........

Elio

Student Of The Blues
Lately they seem to be having a run of microphone stands, guitar cables, light or fog machines and DJ gear. As I think about it, having my own fog machine would be kind of cool!

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
Lately they seem to be having a run of microphone stands, guitar cables, light or fog machines and DJ gear. As I think about it, having my own fog machine would be kind of cool!
If you live in the Sunset or Richmond Districts of San Francisco, you only have to open a window or door to have the fog greet you! :)

Tom

david moon

Attempting the Blues
I've been in an orchestra pit where they were laying down some low-lying fog on stage, and it spilled over the lip of the stage and filled up the pit so you could barely see the conductor. Gotta love live performance.