Solo 1 First Try

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Excellent, Chris!! Congratulations on your first! You got lots of good stuff going on here...time to move on to 2!!!

johnc

systematic
Good work Chris, nice first solo recording. Timing was going well, you jumped in a little quick at around 0.21 seconds, lick 5 through measure #8. I hope you can pick that up Ok when you listen back. Lots to learn with recording alone, but you are going well with both.

ChrisG

Blues Newbie
Good work Chris, nice first solo recording. Timing was going well, you jumped in a little quick at around 0.21 seconds, lick 5 through measure #8. I hope you can pick that up Ok when you listen back. Lots to learn with recording alone, but you are going well with both.

Thanks John. Yes I do hear it. I rush it a little bit. I can play it perfectly when accompanied by Griffs Guitar but remove that little safety net and I get lost quickly. I can't count the timing here like I do the rhythm lessons so I'm trying to play it by feel. Thanks for checking it out.

david moon

Attempting the Blues
Overall very well done. Most of the bends hit the "target" note. Putting some vibrato at the top of the bend is one of the hardest techniques, so persevere!