Hello from another UK newbie

MervynJFutter

Blues Newbie
Hi I'm a Country player who longs to expand my knowledge of the guitar and play Blues properly. I'd love to be able to feel confident enough to go to a jam night. Fingers crossed this course looks like the one to me.

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Welcome Merv! A quick bit of advice, uncross your fingers - it'll make playing much easier! Enjoy!

mountain man

Still got the Blues!
Welcome to the forum Merv!!  Uncross those fingers!  You will need them to play!!   [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

artyman

Fareham UK
Hi Merv welcome to the forum from one of the UK'er's down on the south coast, whereabouts are you?

Lots of friendly folk with plenty of advice so make yourself at home.

HotLks

Blues - it's in me and it's got to come out.
Welcome Merv!  I've always thought it is great to be around people of like mind.  Especially if it's something in common we LOVE.  We all LOVE Blues!

BGU is a complete approach to Blues guitar playing.  You've made the right choice!

See you down the road  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
Welcome to the forum, Merv!!!
You have found a brand new extended family here!  Lots and lots of great folks all here to give you a helping hand and support!

2f1ea8d971bb760a7ffa4bfbd01ae523.gif
drummer-smiley.gif
band.gif
Guitar_Emoticon___Animated_by_satsukichan.gif
piano_mote_by_indigojelly.gif

We gonna help you learn to boogie!

Stewart_C

Blues Newbie
Hello Merv, welcome to the forum from Glasgow.

There can be no better way to learn blues guitar than with Griff.

samwell

been here.....
Welcome to the forum Merv, you done found the way to get them blues :cool:   The right one indeed: Enjoy & Drop by regular.... [smiley=beer.gif]

brooklynblues

Blues Newbie
Welcome Merv.   I have learned so much in such a short time.  Griff does an amazing job of not just showing note for note but also explaining what is going on so you can actually understand what you are doing. 

So pull up a chair, serve up some bangers and mash, oh and some marmite, and enjoy the show!   :D

Steve