Introducing myself

norcarl@gmail.com

Blues Newbie
Hi,
Just signed up and figuring out how to navigate. Picked up the guitar 60 years ago but never got any good--I can strum a few folk songs and play Stones and Beatles, and can flub around in the three chord blues and boogie type stuff. Hoping to get better!

artyman

Fareham UK
Hi and welcome from one of the UK contingent. I also have recently returned to playing, being a recycled 60's teenager

HotLks

Blues - it's in me and it's got to come out.
Welcome Graymalkin!  I've always thought it is great to be around people of like mind.  Especially if it's something in common we LOVE.  We all LOVE Blues!

See you down the road  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
Welcome to the forum, Graymalkin!!!
You have found a brand new extended family here!  Lots and lots of great folks all here to give you a helping hand and support!

2f1ea8d971bb760a7ffa4bfbd01ae523.gif
drummer-smiley.gif
band.gif
Guitar_Emoticon___Animated_by_satsukichan.gif
piano_mote_by_indigojelly.gif

We gonna help you learn to boogie!

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Welcome Graymalkin! Still playing music in the 60's! It just means something a little different now! Enjoy!

samwell

been here.....
Welcome to the forum, you done found the way to get them blues :cool:  Stay the course & you will get better :-?   Drop by regular.... [smiley=beer.gif]

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Welcome to the Forum! Stick with Griff and you will be better than you ever thought you could in short order.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
[split] [link=http://bluesguitarunleashed.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1450724599/0#0][splithere][/link][splithere_end]