Introduction

Cunningr

Blues Newbie
Hi I am pretty new here and felt it was time to introduce myself.

Been playing guitar on and off for many years but not every really learning to play, so about a year and a half ago I decided to get serious about learning.  I bought GBU started on several lessons then got diverted with another excellent learning program.  Anyway I struggle with timing and thought that I should finally go through the BGU program because Griff always talks a lot on how to improve timing.

As far as equipment goes I have more equipment than talent:
Guitars: Carvin DC200 Pearly Gate PUPS, Gibson ES335 Limited Edition the Blue color that was release this year.  I have an Alvarez acoustic and 2 yamaha classical guitars.  Almost forgot the Hagstrom Bass bout a '68

Amps: Carvin 100 watt, Fender Blues Jr. Tweed NOS, and an original 69 silver face Bassman Stack.

Pedals: Too Many

Recording: Usually Garageband with an APOGEE HD interface.

Well guess I have been rambling long enough, ready to practice.

HotLks

Blues - it's in me and it's got to come out.
Welcome Cunningr!  I've always thought it is great to be around people of like mind.  Especially if it's something in common we LOVE.  We all LOVE Blues!

Stick with Griff and you'll learn how to play Blues!

See you down the road  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Welcome cunningr! Well, it's about time! We've been waiting to hear from you ;)...now, break out all that equipment you got and let us hear something! Enjoy!

mountain man

Still got the Blues!
Welcome to the forum Cunningr!  You have some good quality gear!  We have some similar pieces.....  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

samwell

been here.....
Welcome to the forum Cunningr, you definitely got hooked up with timing help via Griff :cool:    Looks like you got more than enough gear & now BGU too :)  Enjoy & Drop by regular.... [smiley=beer.gif]

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
Welcome to the forum, Cunningr!!!
You have found a brand new extended family here!  Lots and lots of great folks all here to give you a helping hand and support!

2f1ea8d971bb760a7ffa4bfbd01ae523.gif
drummer-smiley.gif
band.gif
Guitar_Emoticon___Animated_by_satsukichan.gif
piano_mote_by_indigojelly.gif

We gonna help you learn to boogie!

Cunningr

Blues Newbie
Thanks for the warm welcome, I live in southern Spain, and it's not a hard trip to the UK for a Blues weekend.

My moto is you never have enough kit  ;D I have a Boss's GT-001 on request from the wife for Christmas and need a good strat, tele, lp.........

Anyway great to have some more blues lovers to chat with, I play everyday normally for min 1 hour and have been for over a year.