Solo Tab Let it Be

Blues_Man

Blues Newbie
hi,

anyone every tab out the album version of Georges solo on let it be album?

if so i'd appreciated a post :>)

ALL online tabs i've looked at are way wrong ! ! or could be other versions i don't know,

but i only want the album version....................

cheers

L

Lame_Pinkey

Try this one Blues Man , there are no TABS or instruction with it but  it is pretty clear & close up so you should be able to work out the notes he is playing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPcX6ja-EJs

LP    :cool:

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Nice one LP. Even I might be able to learn it from that one.

panther

Blues Newbie
Maybe some ambitious kind person , beside myself, could tab it for the rest of us undeserving souls.

Dan

L

Lame_Pinkey

Maybe some ambitious kind person , beside myself, could tab it for the rest of us undeserving souls.
Dan
Maybe someone could or maybe you might actually enjoy the challenge of "tabb'ing" it out yourself .

LP 

kgarkie

Been living the blues.
You could get the Hal Leonard Corp "The Beatles Guitar Book" recorded version guitar book with Let it Be and 17 other Beatle songs in it.  It's the one I've used and the tabs seem pretty accurate. 

Blues_Man

Blues Newbie
thanks for responses and LP for link

well done Panther on the tabbing of the youtube,

i'm still not convinced that anything i've seen on youtube is the exact solo that george did for the album,
george really did an amazing solo just using a penta scale only thats relatively simple but has great timing,

many are close, many have same notes but imho played at different areas of the neck
that lack some tone like going to a higher C when george went to a lower toned C or ?
did he slide or bend into that note,

so thats some of my struggles in trying to personally figure what he did.......................................

as for Hal Leonard i've never had anything from them that was spot on, waste of money, imho

anthonyp

Blues Newbie
i went on you tube typed in let it be solo and a bunch came up, theres a few good ones, its an easy solo to play