Longboard...

Zzzen Dog

Blues Junior
Okay... what is not to like in that picture? Tiger striped Nace amps and cab, a sweet looking Marshall combo... and that GUITAR!! Nice!

That Anthology strap is a great compliment to the guitar. I have that same model strap in a charcoal colored leather for my ES-335, and it's just quality.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Thanks for all of the comments! Call me crazy, but this guitar is so excellent that I now have 3 different offers for others that I just put in.
If one goes through, please feel free to send one to me for a complete setup and break-in period... I wouldn't even put a fuzzy pink strap on it (maybe).

Or if you're trying to think of a Christmas present for me, here's a hint.
https://reverb.com/item/36591163-2009-gibson-sg-zoot-suit-black-and-orange
evil.gif
cheesy.gif

Last edited:

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
I will put all of the blame on Mr. @snarf. Yep...that's my story and I am sticking to it!!
I'm ok with that. I'm living vicariously through you on this one for now. I've had those Longboard Strats on my alerts from Reverb for a while thinking some day I may snag one. Also, since I was looking for something for someone else, I was able to do some guitar shopping without getting the wonky eye from Mrs Snarf because she thinks I'm about to buy something. So it's all good!

I'm not sure which I like better, the Strat or the tiger striped amps. I know you've said in the past that you already have a plan for those amps when you're done with them, but, if you ever change your mind and want to sell them, Parker (the front dog in my profile pic) says he'd buy them in a heartbeat because they match his coat. :whistle:

sloslunas

NM Blues
Just got off the phone with a Fender honcho. He told me that with this Longboard Limited Edition they were supposed to build 500, but only built 405. That certainly peaked my interest!! I am on the hunt for others. Not that I need another one...but I do think that it is a great investment. YMMV...

Steve

Mickey Duane

Used To Be A Rock Star
Hey Steve

I could send you a very long board - some glue and some strings - and RR probably has some pickups you could use and I'm sure someone has some tuners

all ya gotta do is assemble

:D

Peace