Thrilling

Elwood

Blues
Hey Burt,

This sounds like a good track, :thumbup: and you started it off just fine!!! :Beer: I wonder if you could post it back without the click track running? That might draw more reaction (or it could be just me, I already have a bunch of clicking going on) to your thread.

Just a suggestion...:whistle:

Elwood

Blues
Elwood...please do repost without the click. Thanks
Sorry, If I have the capability to remove the clicking I don't know how to use it. I only meant to give you a heads up you have clicking going on in case you wanted to post your file again without the click. I can't help further at this time.

Elwood

Blues
Ahhhh, Mama says no damn guitar until I get our total laundry equipment failure situation remedied. My back says moving dryers is no fun, washers are just not friendly at all. After I prevail I will see what left of me.
With the c-19 thing purchasing is easy, so is pick up and installation, if you do your own. I was able to drop my dead take outs at the retailer for recycling. I pulled up, the guys comes out, I says you want it here, he nods and stands there. I push the dryer off the tail, ka boosh! :eek: the guy came over and helped with the washer. :sneaky: I'm way past trying to prove how strong I'm not. :cool:
This was my break, I hear the hounds in the distance, back to work!