Fast Rockin' Blues in C

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Yes, life interrupted several times,
I can relate. I was just ready to export a mixdown and was informed that Annie, our big dog was missing and had been out for at least an hour. There are a lot of places a dog can go around here in an hour. Fortunately, she was hanging out around the pond, harassing the turtles.

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Papa - I could almost see Jake & Elwood dancing to that.(y)

Mike - Just like the lyrics of a certain Beatles song, 'It's getting better all the time'.(y)

Cabo - I think you should let yourself go a little.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That was class!!!(y)

Elwood

Blues
I'm gonna go hook up my 110 to 220 and be right back...maybe shoulda gone to 440...:sleep:

Listening to "TZ's revenge" (aka fast bluesC), I need a jump start! You sure had one TZ!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Nice follow up by all you guys!!! :Beer:

Well, here is the old meanderthal, chasing after all you sprouts. :whistle:

Creak...groan....https://dl.dropbox.com/s/dbg9k973c3b576e/fastbluesc-tz-mrv-pr-ms-cb-(2).mp3?dl=0 there should be a few well intentioned notes in there somewhere..,

(this one was tough for me,:whistle: playing was ugly,(n) mixing did not, (n)sorta like the old days :))

I'm gonna go put my feet up. :barefoot: That thing is fast!!! (and fun!!!! :D)

5:28 - 6:03

Last edited:

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
You guys are all doing great with this one. I like to throw a few of these faster tracks out here every now and then just to get your blood flowing! Plus, once you get through them, the medium and slow track are a walk in the park for everyone:Beer::Beer::Beer:. I will add...Caboburt is the new king of hard driving, overdriven guitar solos in the VJR. I relinquish my crown. Now where is my tele?

Last edited: