Born in Chicago - VJR Live! - Complete

Marv

I play 'err' guitar.
Here's a BGU Live 2015 practice track Griff provided back in the day. I strung it together 3 times to provide some extra room, so don't be surprised by the breaks every 3 minutes or so.

Also added basic rhythm since his track was just vocals, drums and bass. Yes, this one has vocals so you can practice your fills. Don't play over the singer. :)

I also added some bar effects in the background, so it will sound like we're live onstage in a bar.

It's in A. I played the opening 12-bar solo to :24.

Have fun!

Born in Chicago Live

MarcV

Blues Junior
Done Recording

NOT... Sorry guys. Tried but not feeling it today. Maybe later

Last edited:

Elwood

Blues
I better jump on this before it's gone too!!! This is a fun one with the "front man". Great idea and execution Marv!!! edit: Hey @Marv , good singing too!!! Clear and strong!
You guys are all tearing this up!!!

Nice clear kick off for your track Marv! TZ the tasty tone monster, Papa all smooth and cool - old school, MarcV, glad you got in, nice comeback!!! I think all of us have just walked away from a track now and then. MIkeS, getting some sting in there, nice lines and tone!

So, here is my .02.

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/7w15phjjgqh7xye/bgu-bic-mrv-tz-pr-mv-ms-ew.mp3?dl=0

6:23 - 7:42

This is my latest mail order bride, a PRS SE Mira, 5.6lbs of fun!!!

Lots of room left!!!

Last edited:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
MarcV,
Some nice touches.
:)

MikeS,
Very good!
(y)

Paleo,
Uniquely Paleo-riffic !
(y)

Elwood,
A good 2 cents it is!
Your woman sounds good.
(y)

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
I better jump on this before it's gone too!!! This is a fun one with the "front man". Great idea and execution Marv!!! edit: Hey @Marv , good singing too!!! Clear and strong!
You guys are all tearing this up!!!

Nice clear kick off for your track Marv! TZ the tasty tone monster, Papa all smooth and cool - old school, MarcV, glad you got in, nice comeback!!! I think all of us have just walked away from a track now and then. MIkeS, getting some sting in there, nice lines and tone!

So, here is my .02.

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/7w15phjjgqh7xye/bgu-bic-mrv-tz-pr-mv-ms-ew.mp3?dl=0

6:23 - 7:42

This is my latest mail order bride, a PRS SE Mira, 5.6lbs of fun!!!

Lots of room left!!!

I'm sure that Marv would love to be able to take credit for the singing, but that's Griff. LOL