Ladies and Gentlemen.... I give you....

Jeff.H

Upstairs in the basement
LOL it's pomegranate in the red bottle, Was looking for grenadine, but that was all I could dig up. The Bold GA has a really spicy after bite that hits in in the back of the throat a few seconds after drinking it. Not a fan drinking it as a regular soda, but the spiciness of it blends well with the sweetness of the BSB.

brent

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
Personally, I prefer spiced rum and ginger ale. Perfect match. I have been drinking that since my Navy days many many years ago.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Wait... You're supposed to mix soda with liquor?
Why would anyone want to ruin perfectly good liquor?
grogne.gif

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
Save the good liquor for the ice cubes. Buy the cheap stuff for mixing. Coffee taught me that. It's not that you need something to mix your booze with, it's that some drinks are vastly improved by the addition of alcohol. I think that may be Leroy Jethro Gibbs' rule no. 151. (which, before they quit making it, went great with Dr. Pepper!) ;)
As to why you would have cheap liquor at all...well, you gotta drink something while the water's freezing.
OK, straight shots with a beer back work pretty well to, for a while.

brent

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
I have a friend who drinks Captain Morgan with Diet coke, says it taste like Creme Soda

I don't know about that. I generally don't drink any dark cola. Just doesn't sit right in my gut. Occasionally, I might have a root beer. That doesn't seem to bother my stomach as much as cola. Which brings up another delicious drink- bourbon and creme soda. That one is too sugary and rich for me to have very often, but man does it taste good. Bourbon and creme soda are like peanut butter and chocolate.

Jalapeno

Student Of The Blues
I have a friend who drinks Captain Morgan with Diet coke, says it taste like Creme Soda
We used to drink Captain Morgan with vanilla Coke. I don't care for Cap'n Morgan and I hate vanilla Coke but together they made a pretty good combo. But, it was the '80's :LOL:

Eric