Snow and more snow.

Bob630

Blues Newbe
20 inches on the ground at 8:am this morning maybe another 6 inches tonight. That’s the weather in great north east.

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
That’s the weather in great north east.
Don't feel to bad there Buddy--I spent 2 days shoveling off just my drive way, now it suppose to snow again Wednesday---this year I have shoveled it 3 times---once New Years day with 27"----And I live in Arizona. If this keeps up all the snowbirds will start going to Alaska for a winter vacation.

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
We got around 18" here. Had to do the snow blowing in two phases: it was the dense, heavy stuff where I was fighting the thrower the whole time. Ugh.

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
Don't feel to bad there Buddy--I spent 2 days shoveling off just my drive way, now it suppose to snow again Wednesday---this year I have shoveled it 3 times---once New Years day with 27"----And I live in Arizona. If this keeps up all the snowbirds will start going to Alaska for a winter vacation.

Arizona eh? I hear it's a dry cold...:whistle:

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
I wish I could get out of NY but with 4 young grandchildren near by I would have better luck pushing the moon out of orbit than getting my wife to move.

Yeah: I came to NY freshly single and ended up marrying a local lass with a big family. I ain't a-goin' nowhere. :Beer: