Nasty Blues Funk D minor

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
I figured this one was a dud since there were no takers...

Didn't want you to feel forgotten.

I was thinking maybe someone declared a moratorium on VJR participation.

So I had to take a chance.:whistle:

Last edited:

Elwood

Blues
Not a dud bro. Wife and I have been tending a young strong boxer with a broken toe, like Rambo with a cone on his head. I have been able to see that my electric stuff is still there. Lots of acoustic here.

Nice track you hung out, and you and Paleo did just fine!!!!!

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
TZ,
I've been otherwise occupied.
Nice track.
Good Kick off.
(y)

Paleo,
Right in the groove.
(y)

Hope I can join in later.

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Moto - You are braver than me........, I pulled the plug......., you ploughed on, and produced a typically quirky furrow.(y)(y) Less is more?(y)

Arty - Steady stuff sir, it would appear that the BGU weekend agreed with you.(y)(y)

B Roddick

Blues Newbie
I'm having a go... but I'm new to this so please do shout me down if I'm going wrong somewhere. About to have a go... have downloaded the file from Artyman's post above and will add to recording from 07:51... but how do I then share the new file again? Cheers, Bill.

Last edited:

B Roddick

Blues Newbie
Do you have dropbox?

It's full - I have google - will that do it? Also, I've recorded... but I can only produce a mono mp3 file (with my understanding of Audacity I can't seem to keep it stereo like the source file I downloaded)... will this be a problem?

B Roddick

Blues Newbie
Okay, here we go... hopefully this link works okay? I did 07:51 to 08:48 (it's a bit of a rough one take wonder): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1I7puyYZ0gWZEGLLHy6FEY56MkTcO79nf

As mentioned in previous post this is mixed down to one mono channel, so if this is unacceptable please everyone ignore me and someone take my time slot from Artyman's source file above.

Fender Player Telecaster through Boss Katana 100 with a little bit of Soul Food added, mainly as a clean boost over a preset with a bit of light crunch.

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Too technical for me Bill. Can you not dump some stuff out of Dropbox? You don't usually need more than 10MB or so. I don't use google, so sorry I can't help on that score. I'm sure someone will jump in and help. Great to see you down here.(y)(y)

B Roddick

Blues Newbie
Too technical for me Bill. Can you not dump some stuff out of Dropbox? You don't usually need more than 10MB or so. I don't use google, so sorry I can't help on that score. I'm sure someone will jump in and help. Great to see you down here.(y)(y)

Thanks - hopefully the link I've shared works? If not, I'm doomed - or will be in hock to Dropbox, lol! I think my main problem moving forward will be not being the spoilsport that mixes it all down to one mono track... I'll have to look in to how to get the one channel duplicated into another.