Old Rocker new to the forum

SkiZ

Bluesman want to be
Hi everyone I've been enjoying the challenge of BGU since May and decided to get my feet wet in the forum. I have been playing on and off since the 70's and I have to say Griff is the best teacher I've had, after a long time of playing the same old stuff I have learned something new just about every day. (Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks). I've liked what I've seen on the forum and would like to join in. I live in the mountains of Washington State and I'm playing the blues.

artyman

Fareham UK
Hi and welcome from one of the UK mob, great bunch of folk on here with plenty of advice and encouragement. Take a wander down to the basement and join some of us in the Virtual Jam Room to practice your skills

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Did someone mention dogs? I resemble that remark. I'm an old dog to the forum, off my rocker!
Welcome SkiZ! Griff's got a very cool thing going here. Enjoy!

SkiZ

Bluesman want to be
Hi and welcome from one of the UK mob, great bunch of folk on here with plenty of advice and encouragement. Take a wander down to the basement and join some of us in the Virtual Jam Room to practice your skills
How do I access it