12/8 Slow Blues in G Minor

Elwood

Blues
KInda floating some notes around there Arty, nice - your strat still sounds nice too!
MM, your playing sizzles. I'm curious now, was your guitar level intentional? It sounds a bit subdued here. It makes you more actively listen but with the style and tone :)thumbup::thumbup:) I expected more of a push on the ears. I;m trying to listen and learn, hence the question.

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Thanks for the encouraging words Elwood.
I have a habit of being too low in the mix, and I'm afraid I have no sound reason for this. (perhaps I subconsciously keep it low to hide any mistakes):whistle:

I have re-posted the track with the level up a bit. Hopefully it'll be a little easier to hear.

BTW I strayed away from the neck pup to the bridge.:eek: (I'm getting rebellious in my old age):ROFLMAO:

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
You sounded like you were enjoying that Paleo.:) I certainly did. I'm hearing improvement every time you pick up the guitar.(y)

Elwood

Blues
That was nice Paleo. Hey Rome, that was a smooth pick up you did there on the hand off. It coulda just been me switching pickups, that smooth.

I must be broke. I jumped on this because right away it just hit "gotta a mind to give up livin" in my brain. Sometime it would be hoot if a harp jumped in (I think), there is the east-west, butterfield- musslewhite "we aint playing pretty blues tonight" thing. Gotta get loose.

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Just catching up with this one.

Papa, one more nice track:thumbup:

Elwood, I liked that..nice and deep!:thumbup:

Rome, nice pick up, pretty good tone too.:thumbup:

Arty, sounding good:thumbup:

MM, you called it! You've become a student of TZ and a good one:thumbup:

Paleo, some serious growl there, you got that thing singing:thumbup:

Elwood

Blues
hey now, can't hear ya Moto....maybe if you just use the first 7 letters of the alphabet? And, TZ got a mention up there, huh? what's that?:LOL: