Absent minded or just absent?

Cornfield

Blues Newbie
I haven't been posting for awhile. My practicing has been scattered across trying to learn multiple instruments at the same time. Guitar, ukulele, mandolin, tenor guitar, dobro, keyboards and autoharp all at once is overwhelming. Add to that being involved in festival planning.
This month I made the decision to sell my mandolins, dobro and tenor guitars. EBay customers from Portland to Tasmania now own some of my recent treasures. The keyboards and autoharps will stay but get dusty.
Now I'm back to practicing guitar on a daily basis. I'm alternating between ABGU lessons and some of the blogs from Griff's daily emails.
The major and minor blues boxes confuse the **** out of me.

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
I know the feeling, I have electronic drums been learning the basics, just got Bass amp, getting a bass next week.

I dont want to be proficient in them, just the basics

Cornfield

Blues Newbie
A new bass owner decided to take lessons from a prominent musician. At the first lesson, the teacher taught just one note to the student. He told the student to go home and practice that note.
A week later, he taught a second note. The student was told to go home and practice those two notes.He failed to show up for lesson #3.
When the teacher called and inquired as to the students absence, the new bassist answered "I had a gig".