Shine Up Those Cowboy Boots. We're Going To The Dance

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Man that's sweet.
I think I'm gonna go round up a partner.
Recording

Typical, o_O
I listen to the original, got my guitar in hand, play along.......the most beautiful thing I ever did :rolleyes:.
5 minutes later, I download, push record and I can't remember what I just played:(
Oh well,
Here's what I got:
ends around 1:22 ish
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/q33ni5xauovfhtu/Waltz vjr moto(2).mp3?dl=0

Last edited:

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
***RECORDING***

I am going to try to followup the good Captain. Might ever try to surprise him with this one:Beer:. Dis-engage overdrive and take a deep breath...

If I'm not back shortly, you know that I have failed miserably and abandoned ship.

:eek::eek::eek:Mission aborted. This one is not happening for me tonight. Must need to sleep on it and try tomorrow. Thought I was close to something decent but I guess not.

Next...:Beer:

Last edited:

Elwood

Blues
Sorry your launch fizzled TZ. I tried to be sneaky and do this on the sly, then I saw you were in. So I deleted (I actually posted, take a chance, right? supposed to be fun) But since...

Cap'n, thought I might just flash 'er a grin, tap you on the shoulder and try to cut in.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ooa7bj6t2veoxd7/BGU cowboy waltz in A - Moto - Elwood.mp3?dl=0

It's lumpy, but we're having fun and my fingers hurt!

I carry on from Cap'n at 1:22 'till 2:30.

Martin MMV Dread on a mic.

Last edited:

Elwood

Blues
Cap'n, I was brain dead for an idea until you posted. You set a nice smooth feel.
I also tried some of your hoodoo and copied my track and eq'ed 'em a little different and panned 'em out to the sides. Hey I saw somebody do a neat variation of this and run one side, like played from open tuning...run the other side from a capo up the neck. That should force some neat variation in the sounds between r & L channels eh? I bet you already did it....

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
***RECORDING***

I am going to try to followup the good Captain. Might ever try to surprise him with this one:Beer:. Dis-engage overdrive and take a deep breath...

If I'm not back shortly, you know that I have failed miserably and abandoned ship.

:eek::eek::eek:Mission aborted. This one is not happening for me tonight. Must need to sleep on it and try tomorrow. Thought I was close to something decent but I guess not.

Next...:Beer:

https://youtu.be/CWxgfTMLtc0?t=104

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Cap'n, I was brain dead for an idea until you posted. You set a nice smooth feel.
I also tried some of your hoodoo and copied my track and eq'ed 'em a little different and panned 'em out to the sides. Hey I saw somebody do a neat variation of this and run one side, like played from open tuning...run the other side from a capo up the neck. That should force some neat variation in the sounds between r & L channels eh? I bet you already did it....
Yes, I have......shhhh:sneaky: