Autumn (an original instrumental)

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Whilst holidaying in Scotland, I heard Captain Moto's instrumental and thought it was pretty darn cool, and random. At the time, I was doodling over this little chord sequence that I recorded on my Tascam DR-05, and listening to Moto's track inspired me to try something similar. (thanks Moto)(y)

I had never even thought about an instrumental before.

It's not blues but I hope you like it.

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/84d8p82fn63uukn/Autumn.mp3?dl=0

Elwood

Blues
I don't even know what's not to like about that! Very nice! Introduce it with a melancholy phrase or give it a mournful title and it's a blues as you want. That is pretty.

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Thanks Elwood. I was typing this post when you posted Moto's remix of 'No Hands'. We'll have to stop praising him or he'll not be able to get his head out of his recording studio!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Perfect!
I had a busy day and when I heard that, It was just what I needed to relax.

Beautifully atmospheric music.
You're good.;)

I guess a little vacation in Scotland agrees with you.

I like it lots :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited:

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Thanks Mike Arty & Moto. Hey Moto, a little vacation in Scotland would agree with anyone.:) It's a beautiful place. (cold and wet, but beautiful):D

artyman

Fareham UK
I've had several holidays in Scotland, the first time we had two weeks of unbroken sunshine, here's a video I shot of a trip through Glencoe

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
That took me back Arty. I used to ride through Glencoe 2 or 3 times a year on my way up to the NW Highlands. It's an amazing place. Thanks for posting that and whetting my appetite to get back there.:)

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
I've had several holidays in Scotland, the first time we had two weeks of unbroken sunshine, here's a video I shot of a trip through Glencoe
Geees Arty!:eek:
Can't you read? It said, SLOW, SLOW,, SLOW, SLOW :ROFLMAO:
I enjoyed the tour.
I've had some nice little sports cars over the years I would have loved to take on that trip.

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
I've had some nice little sports cars over the years I would have loved to take on that trip.
There's nothing like riding a motorcycle through Glencoe on a good day, but with your track record on bikes Moto, you're right to stick to the sports cars.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
There's nothing like riding a motorcycle through Glencoe on a good day, but with your track record on bikes Moto, you're right to stick to the sports cars.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I've told my biking story before......
I crashed my moped and was subsequently banished from all motorized bikes.
:rolleyes:

Gravel has an awfully earthy flavor to it but, when mixed in the right proportions with blood, it can make it more savory.

Last edited:

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
It ain't the blues- but dag-gone man that was relaxing---I would hate to be crusing down the coast on a motorcycle (or any other place) listening to
that---I would sure enough drift away----excellent job-