This crap is addicting

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Yeah; I Probably did abuse it a little--with some of the crap I ran through it.---it is probably trying to tell me enuff is enuff.I ain't putting up with this no more.:)

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Yeah; I Probably did abuse it a little--with some of the crap I ran through it.---it is probably trying to tell me enuff is enuff.I ain't putting up with this no more.:)
When the new one shows up, just sing it a nice song;)

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
It came today--we will see if it helps any--I doubt it----but at least I can use the old one to experiment with on the computer interface-bouncing tracks effects-drum board and a whole ton of other things, and not have to worry about boogering it up.

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
One little thing Dave......(something us old geezers think we don't need to do)......... READ THE MANUAL!!!!!!
I hear you Brother----I did not get a manual with the old one, I had to go to the computer every time I wanted to do something. I still have 3 sometimes 4 channels that work on my old one, so it might be awhile before you hear anything out of it---I am going to use the old one as guinea pig. Plus I am a slow reader. Later

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
One little thing Dave......(something us old geezers think we don't need to do)......... READ THE MANUAL!!!!!!
I am reading the manual---I cannot believe what I have been missing out on---this thing and R-24 can do just about anything you could dream of , and them some. It is crazy---if I learn half of it, I am going to be a genuis....(yeah right) :eek:

Jalapeno

Student Of The Blues
I couldn't imagine using my BOSS or Tascam recorders without reading the manual. They do so much and although about 80% of it is intuitive you can't use it if you don't know its in there :LOL: and of course the other 20% isn't usable if I don't read the manual because it gets kind of complex (like setting scenes and markers for auto/robot/magical mixing and stuff like that).

Of course I had the same situation with ProTools, Logic and Ableton Live. With ProTools and Ableton Live I even had to watch some video training to understand what the manuals were getting at.

Eric

Jalapeno

Student Of The Blues
OH LAWDY DAY: are you telling me this is just the TIP of the"ICEBERG"? :eek::eek::eek:
It all depends on how deep you want to go. In guitar terms, you can strum cowboy chords at a campfire with less than 6 months of guitar learning, but I would expect a lot more study and practice to play Carnegie Hall.

Don't be scared just start on the bunny slopes and work your way up to the moguls.

Eric

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
It sure didn't take me to long to push that--"Buy it now" button. I am not a manual man either but beats not having a manual at all. Plus I get tired of printing them off the computer. Later

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Great!
Keep us posted(y)
My horoscope today said---"You can shift into gear today by checking out near by workshops and online classes---this a perfect day to be a sponge for learning new skills---HMMM-I never believed in that stuff---maybe I need to change my point of view.:unsure: