It's like a Mini-Kemper for Guitars

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
Pretty cool pedal, thanks for sharing!

Dunno whether it's my hearing, the standard YT mangling of audio, or my laptop speakers but, in all honesty, I was hard-pressed to hear much of a difference in most of his examples. :confused:

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
I was really hoping that it would really do what it claimed, but I didn't think it did a very good job of emulating the various guitars.
Plus I wouldn't want to have to tweak the tone & volume every time I switched the guitar type. He seemed really happy with 335 emulating his strat, but I didn't think they sounds at all alike.

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
I was really hoping that it would really do what it claimed, but I didn't think it did a very good job of emulating the various guitars.
Plus I wouldn't want to have to tweak the tone & volume every time I switched the guitar type. He seemed really happy with 335 emulating his strat, but I didn't think they sounds at all alike.

So it wasn’t just me?

mountain man

Still got the Blues!
So what was the sound he was going for with the humbuckers on both Teles? Looked like TV Jones on one and some kind of humbucker fit into a single coil size on the other. This comparison was questionable at the start. Having said that I noticed some change in sound all the way through but sound like a different guitar? huh?

artyman

Fareham UK
This presupposes you have the guitars you want to profile to start with, certainly an interesting gadget

Al Holloway

Devizes UK
You can probably achieve much the same either with a digital amp simulator or a good graphic. What this can't do is change the feel and setup of the guitar which is why I swap about. some of my guitars feel better for open chords some for barres and little chords some for power chords. And the gibson scale length is much better for the blues in E. Alaso if you break a string and swap patches you still have a broken string. Swap guitars and it's fixed:rolleyes:

cheers

Al.