Hello from Germany

Andreas

Blues Newbie
Hi, my name is Andreas, and I live in Germany. I'm 46 years old. I love guitar music for all of my life, especially Rock and Blues. And a couple of weeks ago, I finally came to the conclusion: Why not play by myself? I found Griff's 4 note solo on youtube and was absolutely blown away. Since this solo is too difficult for me, right now, I started with BBG.

Jalapeno

Student Of The Blues
Welcome Andreas! I was 48 when I started on bass guitar. I was 53 when I started guitar. It can be done and you've found the right teacher to get you started. :Beer:

Eric

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
Willkommen! I'm 58 and only on my second year of trying to learn this stuff. It's never too late to begin! :Beer:

Peter Wynne

Woke up fell outta bed drag a comb across my head
Welcome Andreas. I started with Griff 3 years ago and have never looked back. I too started with BBG and refer back to it very often. Ask any questions you have as there are a great bunch of folks here like you and i.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Welcome Andreas! Yep that old 4 note Solo brought many of us here. (Many years ago now for me.)

Chuckyguitar

Blues Newbie
Hi, my name is Andreas, and I live in Germany. I'm 46 years old. I love guitar music for all of my life, especially Rock and Blues. And a couple of weeks ago, I finally came to the conclusion: Why not play by myself? I found Griff's 4 note solo on youtube and was absolutely blown away. Since this solo is too difficult for me, right now, I started with BBG.

Welcome to BGU and the BGU forum!