Nace Amp for sale Southern Cal.

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
This is part of my "Help Save my Marriage sale---:):ROFLMAO:"---I got a very lightly used Nace 18 R (1st edition)
combo. I just need to thin things out---It is a GREAT AMP not a scratch on it and has never been out of my jam room since I picked it up at his shop in Mesa, Az.---$600 and I will meet you 1/2 way at the Colorado river in
Blythe, Ca---or Needles, Ca (sorry no Yuma)-- If any of you in Las Vegas want it I will deliver as far as Laughlin, N.V...PM me if interested Will ship too, but you would have to cover the postage..

Last edited:

sloslunas

NM Blues
Say it ain't so Dave. You do know that you now own a very limited and collectible amp. There will be no more Nace amps made. I know that Sharon is very into collectibles, so you may want to run that by her before you decide to sell it. Really hope that you re-think this brother...

Steve

D. R. Miller

Good News Blues
I love my NACE Pro 18. I tried playing thru my Blues Jr. recently thinking I'd gig with it and keep the NACE safe and sound from the heat in outdoor gigs but it just didn't sound anywhere close to what I get and love from the NACE. Don't know what I'm going to do if it ever dies and Art's not around to fix it.

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Say it ain't so Dave. You do know that you now own a very limited and collectible amp. There will be no more Nace amps made. I know that Sharon is very into collectibles, so you may want to run that by her before you decide to sell it. Really hope that you re-think this brother...

Steve
Hey Steve: it ain't a "Save my Marriage Sale" I do play it ,but but somebody out there that works hard playing gig's could give it more use than I would in a week, than I have gave it over the past 4-5 months....This amp needs to be heard---not stored in some old 75 yr. old mans jam room....I am to old to be a collector anymore..I am even going to sell my Danoelectro--my Ibanez AS-93---my collectible Vintage Cue Sticks--my Bass Boat---my Quads..and anything else that ain't nailed down. (out-of-sight---out of mind)
----Then I am going to buy me a Martin D-21 Guitar---I will let the kids fight over that....They all ready fighting over who gets "Diamond Lil"
my muscle car. On another note is it hot over there????dumb question---man it is cooking over here and I mean cooking-- with no relief in sight-:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown: Tell Hy-hi later Brother.

cowboy

Blues, Booze & BBQ
wish I was closer...$600 for that amp is a steal...I love both my Nace 18 R and Nace Pro 18...being hand built that should be an easy fix if any issues occur and Art will still honor the warranty...later.

cowboy

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
I love my NACE Pro 18. I tried playing thru my Blues Jr. recently thinking I'd gig with it and keep the NACE safe and sound from the heat in outdoor gigs but it just didn't sound anywhere close to what I get and love from the NACE. Don't know what I'm going to do if it ever dies and Art's not around to fix it.
I picked mine up at his shop in Mesa, Az. He gave me a quick tour----I don't think your amp will break down for years to come---Art don't cut no corners when building his amps. Every thing going into them is the HIGHEST QUALITY (electronics) you could Imagine..(same stuff they use in the AREO SPACE stuff like NASA)
The only complaint I would have, if I had one, is the carrying handle should have been put on the side instead of the top. deffinitly a simple DIYer. fix.
Cowboy; that is strictly a BGUer price only.

.--.

brent

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
Wish I could buy this. I've drooled over these amps for years. Maybe someday. Someone is going to get a really nice amp for a really great deal.

D. R. Miller

Good News Blues
I picked mine up at his shop in Mesa, Az. He gave me a quick tour----I don't think your amp will break down for years to come---Art don't cut no corners when building his amps. Every thing going into them is the HIGHEST QUALITY (electronics) you could Imagine..(same stuff they use in the AREO SPACE stuff like NASA)
The only complaint I would have, if I had one, is the carrying handle should have been put on the side instead of the top. deffinitly a simple DIYer. fix.
Cowboy; that is strictly a BGUer price only.

.--.

The only thing I wish were different is the boost level when using the boost switch option. I don't use it because the default level is just too much.